14 August, 2013

Back Again (for the First Time)

First and foremost, welcome to my website and I hope you're at home and comfy.

No really, I hope you are at home because if you're in a public space I will feel self-conscious. I mean, anyone sitting behind you can see my face and profile and info and that makes me a little uncomfortable. Yikes. Go home.

I'm excited to announce that I'll be maintaining this blog on a regular basis. As it has become my job to promote myself, keeping this site current and active is a part of that. And maintaining a community of friends and other actors will be very important to my career. Just as important as my Japanese lessons and my acting classes.

So much in my life has been rotating and changing and evolving and I am growing more and more everyday. I am learning so much about myself as well as the entertainment industry here in Tokyo and I hope that I will continue along this path as far as it may take me.

Please join me.

Wen

No comments: